Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Items for Sale

I have a few items ready to go to a new home. All from a non smoking
home. Most of these are in perfect condition. (condition noted by
item) I can take paypal or credit card by phone. Would like to get
these moved on so would prefer not to wait for checks to come in the
mail. If you spend at least $25, I am willing to pay media mail
shipping to you. Orders under $25 will have media mail shipping added
to them.

A Family Treasury of Little Golden Books--hardcover, very good
condition, used in Sonlight P4/5 retail $22.49, my price $10

A Reason for Handwriting Teacher Guidebook--perfect condition. retail
$17.99, my price $9

singapore math 1A textbook excellent condition, retail $8.70, my price $5
singapore math 2A textbook excellent condition, retail $8.70, my price $5
singapore math primary mathematics 2A Home Instructor's Guide
excellent condition, retail $16.49, my price $10
singapore math primary mathematics 2B Home Instructor's Guide
excellent condition, retail $16.49, my price $10


TOPS science #38 Green Thumbs: Radishes (used in SL3)excellent
condition, retail $15, my price $8
TOPS science #39 Green Thumbs: Corn and Beans (used in SL3) excellent
condition, retail $15, my price $8

Abraham Lincoln's World by Genevieve Foster, very good condition, used
in SL 7, retail $17.95, my price $9
Keys to Good Language 5, Teacher's Edition, excellent condition,
retail $12.99, my price $7

You can email me at Supermom@SupermomsHealthAndWellness.com

No comments: