Sunday, May 3, 2009

Homeschool Inspiration: Sonlight Curriculum

Of all the homeschool curricula I've tried, Sonlight has been the hands-down favorite for me and my children.

My real-life friend Jill Evely is a Sonlight representative and she has a wonderful, inspirational, and informative online workshop that you can listen to for free. It explains how Sonlight works, why a literature-rich curriculum is a great way to learn, and more. I just got done listening to it and it was excellent. Listen here.

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

I'm so glad to hear that Sonlight is such a great fit!

The workshop link didn't work for me, but Jill is one of the key members of the Sonlight podcasts, so you can listen to her there.

~Luke

Granola said...

Hey, I just clicked on the link to go listen and it looks like the link might not be working. OR I could just be experience a "spaced-out" moment. It sounds like it would be good to listen to. I'm using Heart of Dakota but I know a lot of people who use Sonlight and I would like to know more. Thank you!