Thursday, July 7, 2011

Facebook Party Free For All: Supermom's Simple Guide to Healthier Eating


Since Supermom's Homeschool isn't a business, I don't have any direct items to promote tonite. However, I didn't want the night to pass by without giving each and every one of you something free! So I wanted to mention that you can get a FREE copy of my ebook Supermom's Simple Guide to Healthier Eating for Beginners and Beyond here. I hope it is helpful to you!

Also, whether you are already familiar with my health and wellness business or not, I wanted to offer a special discount for my party friends. From now through tomorrow (so you have time to browse) you can get 15% off your entire order at my store, Supermom's Health and Wellness. The products most loved by my fellow homeschool moms includes SuperMom and SuperDad vitamins, and Bee Strong and Berry Well, which give a great energy boost that we all tend to need! Just click through this link to automatically get the price reduction. (psst...the discount will even be taken on items that are currently on sale!)

No comments: